Monday, June 18, 2012

Suspender? Or Should I call it Braces?

I used to wear suspender to school when I was a kid and it reminds me of this. Do I hated it? Let's just say I don't remember much on how I look but right now I feel that I look like him. (Well, he actually looks ok to me though...)



The common name for this underrated accessory is Suspender but some call it Braces. When people call it Braces, they are referring to a more luxurious and higher quality of suspender. Do not underestimate the power of the Suspender/Braces as it can add some extra flavour to your outfit. I didn't expect it to be an fashion accessory but it looks pretty darn good!

boards.weddingbee.com
http://www.utahwoolenmills.com
www.theurbangent.com
www.pinterest.com

http://bestylishandbeautifull.blogspot.com

If you girls love it, you can try it on! The suspender not only serve the gentlemen but the ladies now. :)

www.pinterest.com
http://www.casualcutie.com
www.pinterest.com   
Beyonce
http://4.bp.blogspot.com
It used to serve the formal occasions but now the trend has changed and people started to use it as an accessory of the outfit for both men and women. 

Good Night Ladies and Gentlemen. I'll end the suspender post with a 'mini swag'. Have a great week ahead!




4 comments:

  1. Suspender is hot trend now... depend how u wear.. turn to nerd or great guy or women..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always brought up to believe it was bad manners to show your braces in public, but I have noticed more young guys doing so now. Wish I had the guts to be like them, as braces are so much more comfy and efficient than a belt, but at 22 I feel I am too young. My dad has only just started wearing them, and he is 50!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous,

    Wearing or showing a braces doesn't mean that you're old or rude in fact it is an accessories which help to throw in a little flavor to your look and it is a trend where everyone loves it! Do experience it when you are young as when you're old, you get a different feeling when you're wearing a braces. Brings back all the memory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a little girl I loved my suspenders and used to wear them all the time. Perhaps this is the reason why I couldn´t resist when I saw a nice pair recently and so at the age of 22 I am wearing suspenders again and definitely enjoy it.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete